June 3, 2008

I'm Sorry.

Finding the words to describe what I'm feeling.. It's a challenge. I feel so horrible for hurting you, yet the short relief of having that secret off of my chest is replaced with a new pain because you're hurting, and It's my fault... Now that you've had a glimpse at what goes on in my mind... Do you still love me? Or has the look at the tangled emotions, cofused memories, and the way they entertwine scared you?

I swear, I've never felt for anyone the way I feel for you. You're something special, I can't begin to explain the way you make me feel. Just the sight of you fills me with such joy, such energy, I want to run into your arms like a little kid and cover you with kisses, cling to you like a leech, and never let go. With you, I don't have a care in the world, my spirit is free to be itself, and not conform to what society has labeled me.

You make me someone a thousand times better than I am by myself. I'm friends with someone who had been my enemy for the longest time, because you made us hug each other. Who knew? I strive to be amazing in all that I do, both for you and myself. I want to be someone you can be proud of, and say to your friends, "Yeah. That's MY girl."

I'll be surprised if you read this... But I just want you to know.

I'm sorry I hurt you.
You're the only guy I love. (Other than my Daddy, of course.) =)
And I love you. Alot.

Erika.

I only know that I belong where you are.

No comments: