June 7, 2008

He won't be coming back.

If you keep that up much longer.. he'll be dead.

It's all a dream don't worry. But it's a bit of a twisted weird one. Most males die in my dreams once my subconcious decides that they aren't going to be a part of my life much longer. So..

Poor Bo.
He never knew what hit him.

We were sitting around the campfire at a cook out.
Me, Reid, Bo, Hayley, Miranda, Olson, Cambell, and a bunch of others from Childress.
Somehow we get on the subject of sports...
Bo undermined my volleyball abilities.
And then shot me a look.

And I started to growl. O_o;

Miranda, who was sitting to my right, made a nifty little observation.
You know. If you keep that up much longer.. he'll be dead.

The rest is a bit of a blur.
Reid and Bo started to fight.
But I didn't stand Doe-eyed Bambi on the sidlines this time.
I lunged from where I was sitting. At Bo.
Claws extended.
Maw open and bloodthirsty.
I swiped at Bo's leg, so he fell..
And with one powerful movement.
My jaw clamped shut on his throat.
Leaving his neck a lifeless, mangled mess.

I felt no remorse. None.
I left the others standing there in shock.
and I raced into the woods.

And then, I woke up.
---

Hmm. So this would be the third time I've turned into a tigress in my dreams. And everytime, it involves me either seriously injuring or killing someone. Is this necessarily a bad thing, or is it just how my brain relieves it's stress? I'm not weirded out by it.. in fact I think it's kinda cool. (Not killing people. just the whole morphing thing.) It's almost like my 9 year old imagination has played a part in my 17 year old life.

Mood: Fine.
Listening to: Lullaby - Armor for Sleep.


No comments: