I did it!!!! I roped the plastic calf head, with a lasso!!! You may want to cover your ears...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
And.. We got the shelves put up in my room. Now we just gotta get the desk in. And I gotta get another computer desk... and the bedspread. But the point is, We're getting something done! =D
AND THIS DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A MEERKAT IN HEAT!!! >D
It's simply an oriental dragon who came to Texas, and got caught in the wind... err.. by the wind. Yeah.
We leave for camp on SUNDAY. HOLY COW. I'm excited. =)
Mood: Borderline Spazztic
Listening to: Pocketful of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
And.. We got the shelves put up in my room. Now we just gotta get the desk in. And I gotta get another computer desk... and the bedspread. But the point is, We're getting something done! =D
AND THIS DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A MEERKAT IN HEAT!!! >D
It's simply an oriental dragon who came to Texas, and got caught in the wind... err.. by the wind. Yeah.
We leave for camp on SUNDAY. HOLY COW. I'm excited. =)
Mood: Borderline Spazztic
Listening to: Pocketful of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
No comments:
Post a Comment