July 11, 2008

Camp Camp Camp.

Let me start off by saying - Discovery Camp was AMAZING. Praise was AMAZING, worship was even MORE AMAZING, and God ministered to me sooooo much the whole week. I was able to let go of things I had tried so hard to hold on to, and with the release came this wonderful calm, relaxed feel. It was utterly amazing.

And then LCU sports camp... was almost as amazing. Allison found her a male who's been talking to her, quite a lot. And I got to go back to basics with volleyball. I was the oldest person playing, Allison was the second oldest, followed by the 8th grade twins, and everyone else were like.. 4th graders. So I got to work fundamentals, a LOT. Which is good, because you can never get enough of those. The coach seemed to like me.. a lot more after the first day... So maybe.. There's hope for a scholarship after all?

Sad days. We STILL don't have a volleyball coach, and two-a-days are 3 weeks away. And guess what happens to a program without a coach? It dies.

But here's a little something that makes me happy. xD



Voldemort, Voldemort ew Volde- Volde- Voldemort!

Mood: Chillin
Listening to: One Step at a Time - Jordin Sparks

No comments: