No really. I'm not being sarcastic.
So I stayed at Reids house last night after graduation. (Wow.. Fun times, graduation. >_<;) They had this little party thing afterwards that lasted all night, a bunch of games. I got to play volleyball and even though our team was getting smashed, I was still having fun. I learned how to play Bunco, and found out I'm pretty darn good at wipe-outs. I even got 2 free pizzas for a prize. =P
And I've hung out at Reid's all day, went swimming with Pete and Lacie this afternoon. That was a lot of fun. =)
Reid wanted me to stay until tomorrow, help them work cattle ( I'm pretty sure I've never worked cattle before in m life. Haha.) So.. we had this huge betting saying that if they asked my mom or dad if I could stay over another night. I was POSITIVE they were going to say no. Like, I didn't even want to bother with the phone call, the thought was so retarded. But. Reid told his mom to call my mom, my mom didn't answer, so he stole my phone to call my dad, dad didn't answer either.
Mom called Reid's mom back. And OKAYED it.
I was not expecting that at all. And now I have a boyfriend who won't stop gloating about it. Pfft. =P
Anywho.. I think we're gonna watch a movie and eat a bit of supper, and go to bed. I've got an early morning ahead of me. lol .
Mood: Chill
Listening to: Never Alone - BarlowGirl
No comments:
Post a Comment