I think I've decided that for me right now, my time is better spent alone. People annoy me... particularly the ones in my grade. Here I am making stuff up so that I don't have to eat lunch with someone. It's pretty pathetic... I guess I just want to be by myself.
Actually. I think It's because everyone doubled the dosage of their pissy pill today.. Cause Theatre was nonstop yelling, arguing, griping, and it was really getting annoying. I wanted to run out of the class, down the hallways and out the front doors. only.. 4 more days until summer vacation, praise God.
Oh yes, and as of lunchtime today, I am the only nun left out of my main circle of friends. Everyone else has given themselves away. Another cause of my feeling isolated, yet, I know who I am, what I stand for. I know my goals, my hopes, dreams and desires, and no one will take that from me.
Well.. on the plus side I found my map colors, my paints, photoalbum and piggy bank that had been missing for like.. 6 months yesterday. That made me happy.
And I have no idea if I'm going to be a counselor this year or not.. I never heard back on that.. so I don't know. I'm ready for summer. Greenbelt bowl, church camp, volleyball camp, volleyball camp, volleyball camp, church camp, more volleyball. I'm super excited. Ready to get out of this town, show my name, and what I can do.
Mood: Whatever...
Listening to: What Hurts the Most - Cascada
No comments:
Post a Comment