Finally! Guard tryouts are over and done with, And the next time I go to highschool, I'll be a SENIOR. Holy Cow! That just kinda made me feel old. Although, what's worse than me being a senior, is Allison being a freshman. She's suppossed to be in 4th grade still. Amber should be in the first grade, and don't let Emily try to convince you that she's 7. Oh no. No matter how much she insists, she's 4.
God is so good. The New Guard is composed of girls who I think will help this year go smoothly, and hopefully without drama. And I've been praying for some opprotunities to make some cash monies to help my mom pay for my volleyball camps this summer so my skills can get better, and I can get infront of some college coaches. Today my mom calls to tell me that Mrs. Roberts needs someone to stay with her grandmother from. 8pm-8am, so there will be someone around to call the family or 911 in an emergency. They're paying me $350 a week... which is pretty amazing. =)
And Amber just made my day. "You know Evan, Randi's little brother?" She asked.
"Yeah... What about him? I ask
"He says your hot. like. HOT hot." tells me excitedly.
" Oh really?" I'm trying not to laugh.
" Yeah, And his friend, Hollan Henry in the 5th grade, says your hot too!"
She left the room for about 5 minutes, then returned with this one last bit.
" And the weird part is. His friend started talking to me! " Amber Exits the stage.
Wow. My 4th grade sister is surrounded by 5th grade boys with hormones... That never happened to me until.. a year and a half ago.
Mood: Chipper =D
Listening to: Everywhere - Michelle Branch
No comments:
Post a Comment