I was talking with my good buddy, Tiago, who writes songs and plays guitar. He's also from Brazil and is totally yummy to the eyes. :) You can check him out here. Anyways I told him I am getting a guitar, hopefully before Christmas. I stroked his ego a little bit saying how awesome he was at getting the words to form a song. And he told me to just keep writing. He thinks it's fun. :)
I thought that was pretty cool.
So I finished up my 1812 word, 6 page paper, and crawled into bed. But I was thinking, hmmm potential song lyrics. After spending the past 8 hours writing. I started to write again. And here's what we get.
He Wants to Be Mine:
The intent is there
I've just gotta find him.
Nothing too serioius,
Not looking for diamonds
Right now, I'm just looking for someone taller than 5 foot 9...
who wants to be mine.
Fall is here,
The days are getting colder
This girl just wants a pair of strong arms to hold her.
Funny and sweet,
Maybe with bluey-green eyes
who wants to be mine
He could look good shirtless, mowin' grass
Momma says it's better if he's got a nice ass.
He doesn't have to be drop-dead gorgeous,
Just gorgeous is fine.
if he wants to be mine.
I wanna hold him tight, never let go.
We'll run buck-wild where wildflowers grow
Holdin' hands is the biggest high,
When we're laying out under that october sky
My favorite part is stealin kisses,
heart flutters so wild, it's pure bliss, yeah.
All of my crazies, he won't mind
cause he wants to be mine.
:)
Cue applause here.
Thank you, thank you. No seriously, I deserve a metal for writing all that down after spending 7 and a half hours arranging 1812 words across 6 pages for an ethics paper with no direction. :) Then getting up to go run this morning. And now, I'm going to read the play I have to write a paper over tonight. Only two pages, cake compared to that last beast. :)
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment