Today was awesome. That would make it an awesome day.
I finished my costume around 10 last night, tried it on, and it looks AWESOME. I should make costumes for a living. but only if I get a sewing machine to sew with.
Got up at 9AM this morning to go to coffee with Mia. We walked around, checked out some thrift stores for dresses we could go take pictures in. Eventually, we ended up going in dresses we already had. We went out to creepy Ft. Bayard and took pictures at all the creepy houses, the cemetery, and then went down to the creek running through downtown. Because our dresses were black and My make up was dramatic we were invited to walk in the dia de los muertos parade, mid-process. it was fun!!
And I just found out that none of the pictures uploaded. :/
Tragic.
But I need to find the energy to put my room back together. It's been total chaos all week from putting together my costume, and I need some order.
No comments:
Post a Comment