November 12, 2008

My Daddy's So Cute.

Awww. He comes from work, sore from pouring concrete at work today. He makes a joke about being glad he doesn't do it for a living, because one day of it is enough to last him a while. And Emily has been annoying us the whole time with her plastic blue frog, saying "Look at my little frog friend!" So of course, once she gets to Dad, she tells him what she's been telling the rest of us. "Say hello to my little frog friend!"

So Dad, being the adorable daddy he is, makes his voice high pitched and says," Why Hello, little frog friend!" It was cute. =D

And on a totally different subject, I'm going to talk to the coach from McMurry tomorrow... Some excitement and some nerves there. But, Mrs. Bennett supports me 100% which is definantly reassuring. I was feeling bad about having to leave theatre for volleyball.. but she told me to follow my passion, and do what's gonna get me to college. But I'll talk to the coach, and I have a video of our game against Childress, and then snippits of other things.

I'll just think of it as a warm up to talk to the ACU coach next friday... Which I'm hoping will go well, because now I'm in a rut. I reaaaaaaaaally want to go to ACU. But I reaaaaaaaaally want to play volleyball. I could probably play at McMurry. But I want to go to ACU... I'm supposed to go there, I think. I don't know why. But I am.

1 comment:

Matt H. said...

I am sure that which ever one you chose you will be blessed and you will be a success!