A picture from my birthday, for your enjoyment. :)
Long time no update... Sorry. ^^
This would be me procrastinating writing a paper. I really should write it so I can get to sleep, considering I have to run at 6:30 in the morning. (Yay cross country!) Meanwhile, I also have to prepare to lead a discussion on the 'I Must Decide' chapter of my Ethics class, which should be interesting considering the majority of my major decision making requires consultation with my Tigress.
And I just drank two cups of coffee. So not only should I be up for the next three hours at least, I'll probably have to pee like 5 times. And I will still have to be up for a run at 6:30.
Also on my mind, is my speech for my exit from volleyball. I'm over it, running suites my needs/lifestyle so much more now. Less agression, more chill. Just run, don't think.
I think I shall post a few pictures from Germany in my next few posts. Yep. Definitely.
Now, I'm going to work on my paper. But no worries little blog. I will be back. :)
1 comment:
You were never one for aggression. that's why you ditched basketball. VB allowed you to be strong without all the physical. Guess maybe college vb is a bit beyond what is right for you. So go after 'em on the running course.....just no tripping anyone! ;)
Post a Comment