1. Terrorizing little kids at a walk a thon is actually a lot of fun.
2. Picking a fight with a hyperactive buzzed football player could potentially lead you slammed into a door. No injury, but the flight into the door was fun, plus the guy feels guilty.
3. Sprained ankles inhale profusely.
4. Two drunk guys are funnier than one drunk guy.
5. Leaving all 4 papers to write tomorrow, probably wasn't the best idea, but hey you had fun up until that point.
6. I'm on a country music binge. I don't know why. But it's soothing my soul lately.
7. The tigress is still antsy.
8. I really should've ordered my ethics book like 4 weeks ago when the class started?
9. Oils work soooo much better for energy art than acrylics.
10. If I die young, bury me in satin.Lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, and send me away with the words of a love song. Love this song.
11. Walmart was more of an adventure than downtown. Haha.
12. I should really get a job. And there's that wonderful word--Should. Yummy.
Tired. Bed. Goodnight.
1 comment:
No, that wasn't depressing at all. Geez, Child, what are trying to suggest?
Post a Comment