You thought I was going to say Sunday, didn't you? Gotcha.
Had a wonderful weekend at home. Spent almost all day Sunday out at the Wellness Center, burning tree limbs that were taking up space. I've never really paid attention to fire before but it's amazing how fast flames can consume something. And the thought also crossed my mind how if I'd been standing there with a couple of my roomates, somebody would've made a spiritual reference as to how we should be that hungry for God.
Or, maybe, a hell reference since it was fire we were playing with.
It would suck to be that flame. Just think. If we didn't know God, that would be us. Tortured. Forever.
Ah, the little conversations that played out in my head. Fortunately, though, it was just mom and me there, so there were no spiritual analogies or anything. Just playing in the dirt, getting sunburned, and burning a lot of tree limbs.
Fire is so much fun. =) So pretty, too.
Got to stop by theatre today too and say "Hi" and "Bye" to everyone after lunch. That was fun. Then around 3:30 I got a call to come back to Lubbock cause I had a massage to do. Another hour and a half down. For the win.
6 hours total completed. 44 more to go. Before May 31st.
Western starts classes on August 16th. which is gonna give me about a week to move to NM after I'm back from Germany. This is going to be a fun year, I can feel it. =)
And now sleep. Because I have to wake up at an ungodly hour tomorrow. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment