The result of a hardcore sand volleyball match. I had sandburn all over my calf from diving. But this bugger is what happens when I dive for a ball and John dives for a ball at the same time. Neither of us said anything to let the other know we were going for it.
Communication! =D
Hopefully the sand is softer in Germany. =)
So yeah. I'm gonna be in a movie. I've made up my mind. Not quite sure what route I'm gonna take to get there. I'm thinking I may hit up all five at once.
Jana and I took a long walk to the convenience store a couple hours ago. And talked about boys... and how boys are incredibly confusing... and how they don't know what they want, which makes things super confusing cause we aren't entirely sure either.
It's great getting someone, understanding. Like, their opinions and feeling you totally comprehend with because you've been through similar situations. I love the feeling of feeling what another person is feeling, or feeling the point that they were trying to get across even though just listening to it doesn't make much sense. Understanding, in as few words as possible. It's great. Knowing where someone is coming from saves a lot of time when you're trying to solve the worlds problems. =)
But. Beauty sleep now. Gotta keep this face gorgeous. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment