November 13, 2009

LAME.

I feel kinda lame for hiding out in my room to avoid conversation with one of my roomates. She's nice, yeah, but I can't help but getting the feeling that she's got some negative energy going on. Or maybe it's the snide comments about Hera that make me not want to be around her. Kinda has this whole nosey-old-lady-at-church-who's-in-everybody's-business vibe. Tolerable, but, not my favorite thing to be around first thing in the morning.

Ok. End rant.

Started up on another painting. Well. started back up. I hadn't touched it since Reid came down to see me. (Ugh.) It's coming along well. I think. Just the thing about oils is you have to wait for them to dry which takes a while.

Work today from 11-9. And I totally just made my day really happy cause I realized. ITS PAYDAY! =D But it's also one of those days where nothing sounds good to eat. I'm gonna have to go get some fruit tonight or something. lol.

No comments: