September 11, 2008

English

My English course has me stressing a bit. Not only is timing with my busy schedule an issue, but I can't write formal. I'm just not good with words. And I have no idea if the Thesis statement I just submitted is even in the correct format because I haven't been to class in two days.

I'm anxious for our volleyball tournament at River Road tomorrow. River Road and Friona are in our pool. (I totally just spelled that 'pull')Anyways, if we get first or second, we're in the Gold Bracket, if we get 3rd we're in the Silver Bracket. I want to be in the Gold Bracket with the Top Dogs, and play against some teams that actually have some fight in them... I just hope my girls show up to play good tomorrow.

I've gotta get to my Government homework... and I should probably let Ines sleep. The poor dear, she caught Allison's head cold. But Mom's voodoo should have her fixed up in no time. =)

No comments: