August 30, 2008

Thoughts.

My last first week of highschool ever is over and done with!!!I feel so accomplished, with the exception of band. Our performance, was horrible. We got showed up by Littlefield, and we always put them to shame. The seniors were depressed... we seriously miss Mr. Daily and Mr. Christy. They at least knew what they were doing.

And then there's this boy... who's incredibly sweet, and I think he kinda likes me, and with Reid being so distanced, I'm finding it hard to not like him back. But, the boy knows I'm taken, and I don't think he'd try to interfere with that.. Mom's just screaming at me to not lead him on, and I swear, I'm not trying to, and I don't want to, but it seems like everything I say, does. AGH.

I hope Reid can come see me soon.

Mood: Confused
Listening to: I'm Your's - Jason Mraz

No comments: