August 23, 2008

Friends.

I love getting away from Tulia and hanging with the boys... who now live in Lubbock. LoL They're great company, and help me realize that when I'm lonely or frustrated with the hometown blues, I don't have to go very far to find someone who enjoys my company as much as I do theirs.

Today was fun. Laser tag with this mob of women - Me, Cynthia, Charlotte, Laurie, Bailey, Allison, Ines, Vanesa, Tereza, Kasie, Alisha, Schyler, Taylor, Jada, Kaitlyn, Shawnee.... All of us.

And then hanging at the mall with Allison, Shawnee, Ines and Alisha, and meeting up with the guys.
Ryan and Cheese, and then Justin, Quade, and Travis, the latter more for Allison than myself.

Ryan and Cheese. Those guys crack me up. Especially when Ryan calls me Mrs. Ware. Thanks, Ryan. Thanks. =P

Mood: Happy
Listening To: Swing - Savage?

No comments: