It's truly ironic how the first question after the ever popular 'Did you have fun?' Always has something to do with the one thing that didn't follow the rules this weekend. I wasn't drinking. Oh no. A drunk cody came into our room at about 2 AM. And Stayed there until about 5. Around 3, A very drunk Darren, and a very VERY drunk Levi came into our room. I was trying hard to stay asleep.. but then Cody woke me up talking trash about me talking trash about how Childress was going to completely dominate Tulia next year. (Which, is completely true if you look at how our relays did this weekend.) Cody told me I could just go to Childress (Not that nicely)... And Darren told me not to tell anyone about them being drunk.
So I told my mom, and I told Reid... Mom promised she won't say anything unless she has my permission to do so first. And that she would come with me next year, so I'd actually be able to sleep at night, and wouldn't have drunken idiots (Who also happen to be our student council, our 'leaders'. Hah.) in my room for 4 hours..
Then my mom posed the question to me. How many of the other schools there did the athletes get drunk? Was it just a Tulia thing, or did other places like Floydada or Merkel, or Childress have the same problem?---
I wound up hanging with Reid the entire time on Saturday, Hayley and Jansyn too. I had no desire to be with any of the people from Tulia. In a way, I almost feel like a renegade. I've turned my back on my school, they turned their back on me.. So now where do I belong? Not here... Not really anywhere I guess. I can't wait to go to college. To graduate from this *wonderful* town of Tulia. -eyeroll- I'm ready to get away.
Hmm. But I'm finally home from regionals. I wound up getting to go because Muleshoe couldn't. I didn't do too bueno, not because I hadn't jumped in 2 weeks, but the wind knocked off the bar on 4'8, when I hade it cleared by about 6 inches. Gay gay gay. Oh well. =/
Today I went shopping. Bought a dress my mom doesn't care for, but that makes no sense, cause it's pretty much modest, it's not showing anything ridiculous, just my shoulders (Spaghetti straps - Oh-em-gee). There aren't any boobs hanging out, and it comes to my knees... Which makes it fine in my book. And I got a shirt to go with my capris that I bought on the Regional UIL trip, a belt so Allison and I would stop fighting, a necklace to go with my dress and a pair of shorts. Oh yeah, and I bought socks. =D
So now I'm just kinda chillin.. I have a math test tomorrow that I should study for, but in the mean time I'm gonna just chill, fold my laundry, and fill out my Greenbelt Bowl Packet. =) Fun times.
Mood: Content
Listening To: Comatose - Skillet.
1 comment:
It is not just Tulia its everywhere including a handful...or two handfulls of our atheletes
Post a Comment