I haven't blogged in a while. And.. Life's been going crazy the past month. Well.. I didn't get my 5'2" at the Tulia meet. I got 4'10" and Keys jumped 5'. I was kinda bummed, but I blew it off. I'd get 5 ft at the next meet.
JUST kidding.
That didn't happen at the next meet, or the next. And now district is monday, I'm ranked 2nd in District, But I'm slightly nervous because anything can happen at district. Maybe After a week of being down on myself, and a mental block, I'll break through to win the gold? I hope so.
Prom was last weekend. It was so much fun, I can't begin to describe it. My only regret is I didn't take enough pictures. I have like.. 8. Haha. And I wanted to take a picture of me swinging from a tree in my prom dress, but Hillary wouldn't let me. And We danced so much... and so retarded, it was awesome. I learned I can't really two-step. My ADD kicks in and I lose count. Nyeh. =P
Umm. One Act didn't advance past district.. it was a huge suprise to everyone really. We had a crazy judge.. or something. Idk. It's whatever.
I made it to Regionals in UIL! In an event I have never done before! I was pretty excited to hear that I got 3rd in feature writing, because we're going to Regionals on Friday, and getting back Saturday night. Then Reid's coming down Sunday. Excitement. =D
I started drawing again. Tons of stress makes me nearly snap, so I draw to relieve stress. It's pretty amazing. My black unicorn has been getting all the attention. But I think I'll have to put him aside to work on a birthday present pretty quick. Haha.
I love guessing games. (Inside joke)
Mood: Reflective
Listening to: With You - Chris Brown
No comments:
Post a Comment