I've got my art blog going here as well..
Check it out. I only update like once every two weeks.. Apparently those are the only times I get the urge to paint. =P Promise to get better with this though!
http://erikacoxart.blogger.com
Thought this was funny.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Erika
1. Erika
2400 up, 276 down
Possibly one of the sexiest girls on the face of the earth. They are so much fun to be around, But, a downside is that they are too fine for you. Usually not skanks or hoes have tons of friends and are in middle class families. Has friends that will destroy people that want to harm her. Gets hit on a lot by guys isn't stuck up or a bitch, although they tend to have a bitchy friend or two.
Dude, you see Erika today? Man, she was fine as hell!
Ha! She is but a girl that fine is outta your league....
Happy Thursday. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment