October 20, 2009

Quesadillas

Mmm. Burnt quesadillas. =D

Anywho, the past week has been rather hectic on me mentally. Mostly, it stems from mind games that I start, but end up getting turned around to where I'm no longer in control, but merely a pawn in my own game. The sad thing is I've allowed this to happen more than once, you would've thought the first time I would've figured it out. Hah.

I'm used to having volleyball as something to turn to during my times like this. I could hit the ball, as hard as I want to, as many times as I wanted to. I could go play a game, forget about life, and focus only on dominating the other team. Kinda missing that a lot lately. So I've turned to running. It's not quite as effective because it's not a team sport. (Maybe that's what I'm missing. The essence of team. )

I've also got multiple ideas playing ring-around-the-rosey in my brain. I know I'm going to pick random courses that interest me next semester. An art, theatre, and some sort of PE course, possibly archery and yoga. And once next semester is finished, I'm going to Germany for the summer. After Germany though, everything is very fuzzy. I have no idea where I'm gonna go to school. I don't see myself pursuing college volleyball, I think I might be over that one. I need to go somewhere I will be able to get involved. I want to do colorguard, and I want to act in a student produced play. I want intramural volleyball. I want to do everything I was doing in highschool. But I'm not sure how to go about it.

I've considered going back to McMurry. Everyone there was so nice. It's just so expensive! I don't want the financial baggage to come with me after I graduate. I'm thinking about Midwestern. It's not expensive and Lanna and Shana love it there. I may look into some schools in the states up north. Just for the hell of it. Couldn't hurt anything.

Hera looks so silly in her pen. I don't think she knows what to make of the wind. It's starting to blow harder, i believe a cold front is coming through tonight.

No comments: