February 5, 2009

Some Updates...

Because I haven't posted on here in quite a while. D=

- Ines went back home like... 3 weeks ago? It seems like forever... I miss her terribly. I got a postcard from her today. It unfolded to spell out 'I Love You' in those amazing German gummy bears... Yum. =) She promised me she'd send some soon... so I need to get a Frito Pie package together for her. Starting the International Chile-Gummy Bear Exchange. Haha. ICGBE. How would you even pronounce that?

- School is boring. It's gotten a bit more exciting since I'm in art now, and we're working on a project in Adobe Illustrator which is pretty fun, although I must say I really don't like having to draw with the mouse. I miss my tablet. (Which reminds me, I still need to draw Ines a picture. I told her Single's Awareness Day, but I think at my rate, we're shooting for Easter.) My college english course finally started up, so that's got me busy as well.

- TRACKSTARTSINLESSTHANAMONTH. Which is exciting, because -sneezes- it means my jump training will slow down. It's not that it's too hard to do.. it's just.. repetitive. And I want out of the weight room. Which, today was awesome because we got to go out and run. An 800, 600, 400, 200, 100. And either All the jump training sped me up, or the other girls were not going as fast as they could've. And I don't think I was going that fast.. But it was great to stretch my legs instead of hopping on them for once. I've got a good feeling about this year.

- Kinda stressing about club ball. I want to play in the tournaments, but in my current situation, that's totally not happening. I'm just working out... but I want to play dangit. I don't know how.. but I'm hoping something falls together where I'm getting to play in some tournaments.

Aaaand.. That's all that I can remember. Other than my current detest for the majority of the male species. Except a select few. LoL. OH YEAH. And it took me like.. 50 guys (Ok... 3 really) but I FINALLY found someone who isn't busy the night of prom. Huzzah! So now.. I've gotta find a dress... exciting.

No comments: