January 28, 2008

Amazing.

That's all I want to be in life. An amazing individual. I don't want to be mediocre, just doing what I'm told to do. I want to push myself to the limit.. and then break it.

In everything I do, I strive to be amazing. Volleyball is my best example - I figured, if I was amazing, and could put his girlfriend to shame, Then he'd notice me. Well.. I was noticed alright. As a captain trying to drag her team along with her in a game.. it was a bit ridiculous. But Change is in the air...

And this year, I want to be amazing in High jump. That's why everytime I do jump training, I enjoy the pain - the burn in my legs and their near collapsing with exhaustion I smile about. It's making me amazing. I will be awesome, and I will advance to regionals in high jump.

I will be amazing in the play with my role as the Stepsister and Snow White. I won't let my teamates down like I've been let down. It sucks, and the despair of knowing when the person you were counting on backs out... all 5 of them on the court... it kills my soul. I'm ready for volleyball this year.

I want a chance to prove that I'm not a freak who's single-minded to the point of recklessness. Although, I very well may be. I want to be someone worth something to someone.

I want to be amazing.

Mood: ...?
Listening to: Stand in the Rain

1 comment:

Evan Williams said...

well you are very stubborn and headstrong ..... so i think you can pull off your goal.